Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Find My Way"



I actually drew this when I was about 14 in high school. The theme of the project was called "Our Past, My Future." I got the idea of dividing two different worlds into one.

The outside of the box has these faces that represent everyone who judges you. Because of these judgements, it's hard to see past it because creates a brick wall that blocks your path.

Inside the box, it shows my future. it shows the wall being broken apart and being able to see past it all. At the end of the path, it shows the things that i like to do and in a way, these things help me move on.

1 comment:

  1. Like I told you already, your art is amazing. I really like the concept behind this one. But honestly, the faces on the outside remind me of Beavis and Butthead, lol

    ReplyDelete