Friday, March 6, 2009

Time to Vent

"...Woke up this morning and text this in my phone..after I read what I wrote, I figure I dedicate this to ....someone who needs a minute"
Wake the **** up its a new start
You're gonna miss it
Wait what? Wait a minute, you got this whole thing twisted
I'm not ready to vent
But then again I just realized how my days are actually spent
I don't wanna let go of what was said
Or this frustration that's stuck in my head
Ticktock ticktock, you're gonna be late
What's the big deal? Why do you hesitate?
Can't believe you won't change
Its not about change, my thoughts just needs to be rearranged
How does that happen? Can you give me a hint?
You WAKE UP and breathe
instead of wasting your day simply by napping
Emotionally caught up and things just happen
But as we lose control
We ask ourselves
Just how the hell am I suppose to...let things go?

No comments:

Post a Comment