Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Untitled





When a person draws or writes, they can have the tendency to lose themselves into their work. When I draw, I feel like I'm just letting go whatever emotion I'm going through. I draw for fun because it's a way of letting go without actually using words but through different drawings. I feel the same way when it comes to writing my thoughts on paper. I can be really upset, sad, bored and past the point of being fed up and let my emotions flow right out of me. When I see the finish product, I always seem to ask the same question, "Did I really come up with that?" This is how I let go...

2 comments:

  1. The detail is really amazing, I like how bold the colors are and how sharp the edgy the rest is. I look forward to seein more

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome drawings! You should be a tattoo artist or something :) Or just an artist is fine. But seriously, really cool drawings. I WISH I had this kind of talent, I can barely draw stick figures. If I could draw like this, I'd never stop. I think you are right by saying drawing and writing gets your inner emotions out. It's never good to keep anything in. If drawing is one way for you to express yourself, never stop! Writing is good to, I agree (esp since I can't draw)

    ReplyDelete